Discover our top tips for dive mask maintenance!
- Be patient and use dedicated antifog gels - it will be a good idea in the long run.
- Rinse and dry it properly after every use.
- Pack it in a protective case for trips.
- Always bring a spare mask on a dive just in case. There’s nothing worse than a leak or a mask which doesn’t fit properly!
Discover our full range of Scuba Diving masks here
Discover our full range of Freediving masks here
Discover our full range of Snorkeling masks here
- If your new mask fogs up, don’t burn it! You may destroy the silicone or break the glass. Also, don’t use aggressive detergents which could damage it!
- Don’t expose it to direct sunlight or high temperatures! Store it in the shade.
16th August 2023
Also by Mares