Diving Talks - Portugal 2023 International Diving Show is a highly anticipated event of immense importance for the global diving community and the broader industry ecosystem. As the event enters its third edition, it continues to gather diving enthusiasts, professionals, and experts from around the world in Lisbon, making it a pivotal platform for sharing knowledge, fostering connections, and promoting advancements in scuba diving.
Its role in uniting the diving community is at the heart of the event's significance. Diving enthusiasts, professionals, and experts converge to exchange experiences, insights, and innovations, creating a vibrant atmosphere of learning and collaboration. The event is a hub for like-minded individuals to unite, regardless of their backgrounds, and immerse themselves in a shared passion for the underwater world.
The Diving Talks event also plays a crucial role in nurturing the industry-wise ecosystem. The event brings together major scuba diving certification agencies, diving instructors, equipment manufacturers, researchers, and other professionals under one roof. This convergence facilitates meaningful discussions on safety standards, industry trends, and technological advancements, fostering an environment where ideas can flourish and best practices can be disseminated. Industry players can showcase their latest products, services, and educational initiatives, contributing to the overall growth and development of the diving industry.
Lisbon, Portugal's picturesque capital, is the perfect backdrop for this global gathering. The city's vibrant culture, stunning coastal landscapes, and rich maritime history create an immersive setting that resonates with divers and industry professionals alike. Attendees not only have the opportunity to engage in insightful discussions but also to explore the local attractions and experience the beauty of Portugal.
The true essence and ultimate allure of the Diving Talks - Portugal 2023 International Diving Show lie in the unparalleled quality of shared content and the line-up of Keynote Speakers. This year's event promises an extraordinary gathering of leaders from the diving community, each with unique contributions and expertise that continue to shape the course of diving and its related fields.
- Becky Kagan Schott is a pioneering underwater photographer and filmmaker whose captivating work unveils the hidden wonders of the deep sea. With a passion for exploration, she has illuminated underwater landscapes, historic wrecks, and marine life through her lens, inspiring awe and fostering a deeper connection to the underwater world.
- Cat Braun is a distinguished figure in the domain of technical diving, known for her profound contributions to skill development and safety protocols. Her expertise aligns seamlessly with SSI Scuba Schools International's commitment to excellence in diving education. As a representative on the panel discussing the future of technical diving training, Cat Braun's insights will undoubtedly shape the discourse, drawing from her extensive experience to illuminate pathways for innovation, safety, and enhanced training methodologies in the dynamic world of technical diving.
- Jean-Claude Monachon is a visionary in marketing strategies that empower diving professionals to connect effectively with their clients and bolster their businesses. His innovative ideas have redefined how the diving industry engages its audience. Having significantly contributed to SSI Scuba Schools International's growth, he was a distinguished speaker at a previous Diving Talks edition. Recognizing his pivotal role, he's been invited once again to the Speakers Panel. His expertise continues to inspire, making him a crucial voice in shaping discussions on leveraging marketing to enhance the reach and impact of diving education and services.
- The inclusion of Jonathan Bird, a celebrated underwater cinematographer and educator, brings the magic of the underwater world to the forefront.
- Karen van den Oever holds the world record for the deepest cave dive by a woman, accomplished in the caves of South Africa. Her exceptional achievement showcases her remarkable skill and determination in pushing the boundaries of underwater exploration.
- Luiz Rocha's work in marine biodiversity and coral reef conservation underscores the need to protect fragile ecosystems.
- Mark Caney and Mark Powell's roles in major scuba diving certification agencies further highlight the event's industry-wide significance. They will debate with Cat Braun the future of technical diving training.
- Michael Menduno's pioneering contributions to diving journalism showcase the power of storytelling in enriching the diving experience.
- Nuno Sá and Tom St George's mastery of underwater photography adds an artistic dimension to the event, capturing the beauty and wonder of the underwater world.
- INESC TEC researcher Paula Lima's involvement in marine research and education resonates with the event's knowledge dissemination mission.
- Pete Mesley and Phil Short, with their roles in technical diving and maritime expertise, underscore the event's commitment to exploring the depths with utmost professionalism.
- Simon Mitchell, an authority in diving medicine and safety, contributes with insights that directly impact divers' well-being.
And finally – although more Speakers constitute this year's panel – Teresa Amaro's commitment to marine conservation through science further enriches the event's discourse.
In conclusion, the Diving Talks - Portugal 2023 - International Diving Show distinguishes itself as a beacon of knowledge, driven by its content's extraordinary quality and the speakers' exceptional lineup. These leaders of the diving community bring their diverse perspectives, experiences, and innovations to the forefront, shaping the future of diving and inspiring enthusiasts worldwide. This event is a remarkable platform for fostering dialogue, sharing insights, and forging connections that will undoubtedly shape the trajectory of diving and its associated industries.
One-day tickets start at 25.00 € to participate online, and 50.00 € at the venue.
>>GET TICKETS HERE<<