Hello MARES community,
My name is Morgan Bourc'his, and I am a professional freediver (competitor, instructor, lecturer and brand ambassador).
I am a new writer on this blog, and I hope to share my passion for freediving with you. I will tell you all about MARES' freediving materials, freediving experiences such as competitions, training, fun sessions and also education.
I invite you to follow my trips during the first half of this year:
- Ice freediving session in Tignes (France) for Revolution Watch USA and Tudor Watch, March 9th.
- Pool competition in Saint-Raphaël (south of France), March 19th.
- Personal deep training in Dominica (Caribbean) and five days training camp with freedivingdominica.com.
- Vertical Blue Freediving World Cup in Dean's Blue Hole, Long Island (Bahamas) from April 24th to May 12th.
- Two-days pool and tank course in Arcachon (south-west of France), May 20th and 21st.
- Two-days sea course in Marseille (at home!), June 3rd and 4th.
- MARES/SSI France University in Golf Juan (French Riviera), from June 9th to 11th.
- Nice Abyss Contest Freediving Competition in Nice (French Riviera) from June 23rd to 25th.
Of course all these subjects will be dealt with using the MARES/SSI touch!
28th February 2017