It's almost the end of 2023, and Mares would like to re-propose some of the most-read articles of the year from our blog...
10. Alex mustard founded the Underwater Photographer of the Year contest and is chair of the jury. Discover the winners of the 2023 edition - Underwater Photographer of the Year 2023
9. Keep your Mares torch in great shape with our torch maintenance tips - Mares Dive Torch Maintenance
8. If you're curious about diving with Manatees, discover the Crystal River Preserve State Park, Florida, with Franco Banfi and Sabrina Belloni - Crystal River: a warm, sleepy refuge for manatees
7. The Gulf of Thailand hides many interesting dive sites such as the wreck of the HTMS Sattakut. Find out more with Janez Kranjc and Ivana Orlovic Kranjc - Diving the HTMS Sattakut wreck – Thailand
6. Sara Banderby takes you mine diving in Sweden - Swedish mine diving – What’s the deal?
5. Follow Sara Banderby's jounrey towards rEvo rebreather diving - Trust your gut – My rebreather journey to rEvo
4. Diving on the wreck of the SS Thistlegorm is a highlight of Alex Mustard's Red Sea dive trips - Photographing History
3. Marine biologist Bogna Griffin teaches us more about the Triggerfish - Discover the Triggerfish
2. Alex Mustard goes diving with Grand Cayman’s stingrays - Dances with stingrays
1. In January we launched our SIRIUS dive computer! Check it out- Presenting the Sirius - The latest dive computer from Mares
We also have a wealth of other great dive-related blogs you can check out from the past year, a big thanks to our contributing bloggers:
Sara Banderby - Franco Banfi and Sabrina Belloni - Andi Cross (Edges of Earth) - Kathryn Curzon - Bogna Griffin - Janez Kranjc and Ivana Orlovic - Nik Linder - Liveaboard.com - Alex Mustard - Marjan Radovic - Ivan Stankovic - Dan Westerkamp - Damir Zurub